Privacy statement website Strijp-S
This privacy statement concerns the processing of personal data of visitors of Strijp-S’ website. We, Park Strijp Beheer, respect the privacy of our website’s visitors. As such, we deal with your personal data with care, adhering herein to existing rules and regulations in the field of privacy. In this privacy statement, we will inform you of the ways in which we process personal data.
2. What personal data is processed and to what end?
We may use the personal data of visitors to our website (henceforth: visitors) for one or more of the intentions below:
– sending newsletters;
– event registration;
– processing questions and complaints;
– conducting customer-satisfaction surveys;
– processing job applications.
We process the following data of all our visitors:
– IP address;
3. How is personal data collected?
The personal data of visitors is obtained in, amongst others, the following ways:
– Through the use of the website and the cookies thereon;
– By users making their personal data available themselves.
4. How is personal data protected?
We take the protection of the personal data of visitors to our website seriously and, as such, take appropriate organisational and technical measures to prevent this data’s misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unsolicited publication, unauthorised modification, or any other form of unlawful processing.
Our employees with access to your personal data are bound by a confidentiality clause and can exclusively gain access to this personal data in as far as doing so is necessary for the execution of their job and/or the support of the website.
5. Which rights do visitors have and how can they exercise these rights?
On the grounds of the General Data Protection Regulation, visitors have a variety of rights in relation to their personal data, enabling them to safeguard their privacy. These are:
– The right to view;
– The right to improve/supplement;
– The right to remove;
– The right to restrict processing;
– The right to transfer;
– The right to object to processing.
The request to exercise one or more of the above rights can be submitted to Strijp-S (reachable via <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”firstname.lastname@example.org</a>). We ask you to add a copy of your proof of identity to make sure that you are making the request. We also ask you to black out your Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer) and the copy of your passport photo to protect your privacy.
After receiving a request, we will, depending on the nature of the request, first conduct a balance of interests to assess whether we can and are allowed to adhere to your request. We will subsequently send you an appropriate reply.
6. Issuance of personal data to third parties
We can share the personal data of visitors with:
– Clients, partners or customers of Park Strijp Beheer.
– Services providers brought in by Park Strijp Beheer to provide a service;
– Third parties, amongst which, but not limited to, compliance officers, the Dutch Tax Authority (Belastingdienst), or other bodies, in the adherence to our legal obligations.
We use processing agreements with third parties working on our behalf to ensure an adequate level of security and confidentiality concerning the personal data of our visitors.
7. Storage period
We do not store the personal data of visitors longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was obtained, unless we are legally obliged to store the data longer.
9. Links to third-party websites
Our website may contain references and/or hyperlinks to one or more third-party websites. In no way are we liable for the manner in which third parties deal references or hyperlinked on our website comply with privacy laws. We advise concerned parties to consult the privacy statements of third-party websites to obtain information concerning the manner in which such third parties handle their personal data.
We maintain the right to unilaterally modify this privacy statement. Modifications will be published on our website. Consult our website regularly to make sure you are up to date with optional modifications. This privacy statement was last updated on 14 October 2019.
If you have any questions concerning this privacy statement, please contact us at